Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soo...

I gave in and started a blog! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everybody elses blog and thought I should share the love and let them read mine! What to say....

I'm 23 years old, going to school at Mesa Community College. I have to work, so I'm slow at getting through school. Hope to someday be a counselor. Til then, I'm working for LDS Family Services as a secretary. I enjoy it a lot. The people I work with are just amazing, and I never have to worry about my religion being a topic of discussion.

My parents are going through a divorce right now, and it has taken it's toll on my family. My father is a very difficult man to live with, so in that sense it's good he's out of the house. But he's fighting helping us in any way financially, so my brothers and I are having to give a lot of our paychecks to pay the bills. My mom has a very bad knee and has a hard time working, so she isn't bringing in any money right now. It's hard, but I know we'll get through it. Just not so fun right now!

Well, I'll try and be diligent about posting on this. Later!

2 comments:

Brandi Lemire said...

Angela...I love you!! I am so glad you have a blog! I can't wait for you to meet Shelbie either. I work for a couple hours tommorow but call me and I will see if Sommer and Lance are up for visitors. ( they usually are but I just want to make sure) Love ya Hottie

Brittany & Gentry said...

you spelt my last name wrong! you forgot the i. but im still happy you got a blog!!!