Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cali Trip.

Wow it's been forever since I've been on here. Things have been crazy. And frankly, I don't do to many interesting things. Well, just this last weekend, my friends and I took a trip to California for Brittany's birthday. It was a blast! We went to Six Flags on Saturday, and Hollywood on Sunday. Bert and Brein even saw Kanye West! They were pretty excited. Well here's some pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

Amanda, Brandi, Clint, Natalie, Bert, Brein.













Brandi and Bert before Goliath.















It's me.














Me and Brein.













Ryan and Amanda.














We got these really cool cups. You like?













El Capitan.

















Graumans Chinese Theatre.



















The Paparazi waiting for Kanye.

















Bert and one of the paparazi. He was nice.












7 comments:

Lance, Sommer, Shelbie & Carston Atwood said...

Man I wish I went but it's a little to soon to leave Shelbie. I love the picture of Amanda and Ryan. I'm so proud of her for going on Goliath! What scary ride did you conquer this time?

F Montierth said...

I checked my old email address yesterday ... what a surpise, I'm glad to know you have a blog. Sounds like you had fun in Cali ... ahhh, the single life! ;0) Check up on our blog too ... say hi to your mom for me.

Angela Oliver said...

Gold Rusher is about as scary as I go. I'm a wus.

Malissa said...

Hey! I added you to my blog...hope you don't mind!! I didn't even know you had a blog..or I did and I forgot!! See you at BUNCO next week!!

Tech Family said...

You party girl!! It looks like you had a lot of fun! You look so cute!

Coralee... said...

Angela, you are fired from blogging.

Cassandra Romney said...

OH MY GOSH!!! you guys look like you had so much fun! its always more fun going out with friends then anyone else1 I miss you girl! I was at the coopies a little while last week! are you still working there?